10 South Central Ave, Fairborn, OH
Fax: 888-808-4270
Handguns • Shotguns • Rifles • Silencers • Machine Guns
Consignment • Trade-Ins
Law Enforcement and Military Discounts
In the state of Ohio, US Citizens can own the following NFA Registered Items :

Machine Guns  , Short Barrel Rifles , Short Barrel Shotguns (Sawed off shotguns) , Silencers (Suppressors/Mufflers/Cans)
Pen Guns, Cane Guns, Firearms defined as AOWs (Any Other Weapons, such as 14in barrel pistol grip shotguns)
Destructive Devices (Rocket Launchers, DD shotguns, 20mm guns, 30mm guns, 40mm launchers)

We have 07FFL and 02 SOT licenses, which allows us to sell ALL firearm types except Destructive Devices(very few are out there)

How it works:

You do not need a license to purchase an NFA item but you do have to pay a one-time $200 tax for each one you purchase. While all NFA items are legal in Ohio they are regulated by federal law,
and, the National Firearms Act (NFA) branch of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) ultimately controls any transfers, and all NFA Items are registered by this branch. Individuals, corporations, and trusts can legally purchase and possess NFA Items in Ohio.


1. Choose a product either a product we sell in store or custom order for you. You can also purchase from an out of state, in-state  resident, or other dealer. Check with us first as we often can get it for you at the lowest price.

2. Once you agree to the selling price, you pay for the NFA Item in full to start your transfer paperwork. This is because it may take five to six months for the paperwork (Form 4) to be approved by the BATFE, thus tying up the inventory. We also carry insurance on your item while it sets in our offsite vault.

3. If you order from an online dealer, the dealer will have to transfer the product to us by asking permission from the BA
TFE via Form 3. This transfer can take six to ten weeks, plus shipping time in addition to the Form 4 processing time.

4. Once we have your item in physical inventory, we will meet with you to fill out the BATFE Form 4 (5320.4), an application for tax paid transfer and registration of the NFA Item, in duplicate (two copies) with the serial number and description of the product filled out in the appropriate sections along with your personal, company, or LLC information. WE NO LONGER USE TRUSTS, We will continue to accept trusts until the ATF elliminates them, but we stongly encourage direct ownership or an LLC. SHERIFFS  MAY NO LONGER REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOUR FORM 4 FOR SIGNATURE (New Ohio law). We will complete the entire form for you, and you will need to answer several YES/NO questions just as on a standard 4473, when you buy a regular firearm. We will also take 2 copies of your fingerprints and 2 passport photos, as well as a citizenship form (you will need 2 witnesses when completing this last form). We will  assemble your packet and ask you to return in 48-72hrs to pick it up.

5. You will need to take this packet for Law Enforcement Certification per the following instructions, (as you can see it does not have to be the "Chief of Police", it can be any of the underlined individuals) :

Law Enforcement Certification: Item 17 must be completed for an individual transferee, unless the transferee is licensed as a manufacturer, importer, or dealer under the GCA and is a special (occupational) taxpayer under the NFA at the time of the submission of the application for transfer. The chief law enforcement officer is considered to be the Chief of Police for the transferee's city or town of residence; the Sheriff for the transferee's county of residence; the Head of the State Police for the transferee's State of residence; a State or local district attorney or prosecutor having jurisdiction in the transferee's area of residence; or another person whose certification is acceptable to the Director, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. If someone has specific delegated authority to sign on behalf of the Chief of Police, Sheriff, etc., this fact must be noted by printing the Chief's, Sheriff's, or other authorized official's name and title, followed by the word "by" and the full signature and title of the delegated person. The certificate must be dated no more than one year prior to the date of receipt of the application.

7. You will then bring the signed forms back to us with a $200 check or money order made out to "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives"  and you $50 transfer (paperwork) fee cash/check. We will take care of mailing it in by Priority Mail for you and will call you when your form is approved by the NFA Branch in five to six months.