10 S. Central Ave.
Fairborn, OH 45324
In the state of Ohio, US Citizens can own the following NFA Registered Items :
Machine Guns , Short Barrel Rifles , Short Barrel Shotguns (Sawed off shotguns) , Silencers (Suppressors/Mufflers/Cans)
Pen Guns, Cane Guns, Firearms defined as AOWs (Any Other Weapons, such as 14in barrel pistol grip shotguns)
Destructive Devices (Rocket Launchers, DD shotguns, 20mm guns, 30mm guns, 40mm launchers)
We have 07FFL and 02 SOT licenses, which allows us to sell ALL firearm types except Destructive Devices (very few are out there)
How it works:
You do not need a license to purchase an NFA item but you do have to pay a one-time $200 tax ($5 for AOW items) for each one you purchase. While all NFA items are legal in Ohio they are regulated by federal law, and, the National Firearms Act (NFA) branch of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) ultimately controls any transfers
1. Choose a product we sell in store. We are not accepting outside orders for for a few months, due to ATF backlog on inbound form 3s, and our upcoming license renewal date.
2. Once you agree to the selling price, you pay for the NFA Item in full to start your transfer paperwork. We will meet with you to fill out the BATFE Form 4 (5320.4), an application for tax paid transfer and registration of the NFA Item, in duplicate (two copies) with the serial number and description of the product filled out in the appropriate sections along with your personal, company, or LLC information. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT TRUSTS, We will also take 2 copies of your fingerprints and 4 passport photos. We will assemble your packet and ask you to return in 48-72hrs to pick it up.
3. You will then mail the signed forms with a $200 check or money order made out to "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives" or pay the tax stamp by credit card (new Form) and pay us a $50 transfer (paperwork) fee by cash/check. If we order the item for you the $50 transfer fee is now waived as of 6/1/2015.
4. It may take 8 to 12 months for the paperwork (Form 4) to be approved by the BATFE. Wait 10 weeks for ATF tax check to clear. Wait at least 6 months before checking on order status.
5. If you want order from an online dealer, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING IN ANY ITEMS. We are not currently accepting online dealer / private sale transfers for the next few months.